Did you know that 1 in 3 American families are touched by adoption? If you are navigating the adoption process you will need an attorney with extensive knowledge of the complexities that can arise. The Longworth Law Firm is ready to help you complete your family!

A contentious divorce needs an aggressive attorney! Make sure you are well represented as you navigate the complex mine field of divorce laws in Texas. The Longworth Law Firm will handle your case with knowledge and integrity.

It’s February! The year is really getting going now. Time to make good on your New Years Resolutions to get that Will done. Give Mr. Longworth a call today to chat about your estate and how to plan out a comprehensive will to make sure your wishes are carried out.


Divorce, adoption, custody, child support modification, and CPS interventions are our speciality

  • Texas Divorce

    We help clients navigate the strenuous Texas divorce process. Call for consultation.
  • Child Protective Services Lawyer in Houston

    CPS Interventions, CPS Termination of Parental Rights Defense
  • Houston Adoption Lawyer

    We can help you with your Texas or International Adoption case.
  • Child support Modifications

  • Child Custody Order Modifications


3 months ago
I've known Daryl for 25 years. He brings a unique combination of experience and skills from being in law enforcement and an attorney. He is incredibly hard working, which is easily proven by the above dual career. He is very competitive and demands high performance. I would recommend him to family and friends.
- Jay T
4 months ago
I have known Daryl for over 20 years, including professionally, socially, and competitively. My initial opinion of him - bright, knowledgeable, and exceptionally competitive - have only been confirmed over the ensuing years. Daryl is extremely intelligent, he possesses vast resources of information in many fields of study, and he doesn't like to lose. All of these attributes speak volumes as to his abilities' as a defense attorney, whether you are going up against a powerful district attorney's office, or a difficult ex-husband or wife. Daryl will fight for you and he will likely not lose. I highly recommend his services.
- Robert H
5 months ago
I went to law school with Houston Divorce Lawyer Daryl Longworth. I will recommend him to friends and family who are in need of a compassionate family law attorney because I know him well from our time together at the University of Houston Law Center, and he has always shown himself to be trust-worthy, compassionate, and highly responsive. I also admire his time as a law enforcement officer and I have seen that lawyers who have a strong history of public service tend to make excellent advocates for their clients. I always tell people that when you are looking for an attorney, you have to find 2 things: (1) somebody who actually cares about you, and (2) somebody who actually knows what they are doing. I believe that Attorney Longworth possesses both of these qualities and this is why I tend to refer family law clients to him.
- Dustin S
Longworth Law Firm, P.C. helps clients in Houston and the surrounding areas who are facing a Texas divorce, or other family law issues.
Be sue to check us out on Facebook and YouTube.

Contact Us


Call now
  • (832) 759-5100


Get directions
440 Louisiana Street Suite 1225
Houston, TX 77002
United States

Business Hours

Mon:Open 24 hours
Tue:Open 24 hours
Wed:Open 24 hours
Thu:Open 24 hours
Fri:Open 24 hours
Sat:Open 24 hours
Sun:Open 24 hours
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.