Posted on Aug 12, 2019

Longworth Law Firm, P.C.

In Texas the parent without primary possession pays child support and has visitation rights. The parent paying child support is called the obligor” and the one receiving the child support amounts on behalf of the child is called the “obligee”.
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.